08 March 2016

5 minutes DIY fitted sheet for moses basket

My due date is pretty close now, so I am trying to finish all little sewing projects for the little one. Today I made fitted sheet from spare fabric and it took me basically 5-7 minutes with all the measuring, cutting & sewing. I can imagine how often sheets need to be changed when it comes to baby, so I will definitely do more! 


Take the mattress out of the moses basket and put on fabric. Allow 3 inches for seaming on each side when cutting the fabric.



Sew a casing seam all the way around the fabric and then sew on elastic band. I used 5mm thin elastic band.  Don't forget to stretch it  when sewing on!
 


And that's it! Easy peasy!

19 comments:

  1. The sheets are a beautiful color and feel very good. I really love them!
    Website:- fitted sheets for 9 inch mattress

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great article I really appreciate your efforts. For those who are looking to window curtains Online in UK Imperial Rooms can be a great place for finding homeware products

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Author Thanks For Sharing Such A Great Article Logo Tablecloth I Have Bookmarked Your Site And Would Like To Read More Articles From You On The Same Topic Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. How long should I cut the piece of elastic? Im afraid if its too tight it will cause the thin pad to roll up?

    ReplyDelete