I have loads of remaining pieces of fabrics which I only store in paper bags for "someday" craft projects. Now it's time to start using them! This time I decided to do a scarf in combination of grey leaf printed cotton and light grey jersey.
- Choose 2 fabrics you like. I chose light-grey jersey fabric and light grey cotton fabric with cute leaves print.
- Cut two long rectangles from each fabric in same length and width. My scarf is made from 170 cm (67 inches) long and 42 cm (16.5 inches) wide rectangles.
- Pin and stitch the sides right sides together to create a long tube.
- pull the tube right side out, and pin the seams at the two open ends.
- Stitch both sides separately to create long stole
- This is it! Very easy 1 hour project!
Does this scarf look more like a circle scarf? That's because I tied the scarf ends below the front fold! Here are other ways how you can tie a scarf. Isn't it great? (source: Pinterest)