01 May 2011

My art heroes (part 2) - AMY BUTLER

I like Amy Butler not only because she is one of the most inspiring and creative designers of fashion, fabrics and patterns for guilts, home decorating, bags, clothing and stationary but also for her relaxed and inspiring style. When I look at her designs they make me smile. I just adore Amy's selection of prints, combination of different colors and shapes.




Amy's fresh point of view is apparent in all of the products she creates. Here are some pictures of 100% organic bedding. Don't you want to jump in to these cozy pillows? :)


Amy works from her studio in Central Ohio with her husband, cats and a small staff of amazing friends. Her fabrics, patterns, handbags, design and project books & home decor products are sold worldwide... Here are some samples of her wallpaper designs:


Amy also offers many beautiful patterns which are very easy to follow


Visit www.amybutlerdesign.com to find out more about her great work!



2 comments: