29 May 2011

A Purse - gift for my mum (FEEDBACK NEEDED!)

My parents came to visit me in Ireland few weeks ago. We had a great time together, enjoying beautiful weather and amazing Irish countryside. As you might remember I did a project few months ago – PURSE which became my favorite accessory for all occasions. When I showed this purse to my mum during her visit, she liked the design and mainly the idea that I can carry EVERYTHING in this bag: money, keys, phone, credit cards, business cards, coupons, bills, lipstick and much more!

So I have decided to make very similar purse for herself. I used different fabric, but same design. I made the pockets smaller as the pockets on the first one are a little bit loose. 


The purse has 12 pockets in total:  9 pockets for credit cards/business cards, 1 pocket for bank notes, 1 zipped pocket for your coins and 1 extra large pocket for your phone, keys, lipstick, …It closes with black elastic band which hold the purse tight.



I would like to get feedback from you. Do you like this purse? What would you change? Would you like to see this product in my shop??


7 comments:

  1. I really like this, but just what size is it? Be great to see you holding it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea but would like it as a purse only, not for keys etc. Demi Moore has a great purse similar to this in Indecent Proposal and have looked everywhere for one very similar. Would be great in leather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebekah, thank you so much for your feedback! The purse measures 9.8" x 5" when closed, 9.8" x 10 when opened. It is a good idea to take a picture of the purse in hand. I will definitelly do that next time! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't find Demi's purse from Indecent Proposal on internet. I guess I will have to watch the movie :) If you have any picture please send it to me. Maybe I can do something like that for you. Thank you for your feedback! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so nice! Love the style and the bold print fabric! I'm also in Ireland! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it :) like the first one

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, such a great design and so neat :)

    ReplyDelete