It's hard to believe there is only 5 weeks to Christmas. It seems like it was just 2 months ago when I opened my last year's Christmas present... So here we are again .. The magic time of Christmas is back!
I like to have things organized and I always buy gifts early. I don't like crowded shops and long queue so I prefer to buy presents in October/November. This year I bought almost everything online. It is the easiest way how to do your shopping without having a trouble with finding parking space, looking for an assistance for half an hour, or be stock in traffic for ages. That's why I prepared few great items for you as well which I highly recommend as a gift for any member of your family, friend or loved one. Enjoy and let me know if you like it!
GIFTS FOR HER:
1. Printed mini dress. $ 235.00 - Expensive but beautiful and HAND-MADE!
2.White tribe Leggings on Etsy $60
3. Boyish Shirts from the latest Zara Collection
4. Amazing shoes & accessories at United Nude
5. Teddy bear necklace on Etsy $25.00
6. Bracelet cuff on Etsy $ 48.00
7. Knitted dress only $ 31.50
GIFTS FOR HIM:
1. Christmas sweater shirt! For only $ 20.00
2. Tin Blue Tie by treiStore
3.Father and son neck tie set! $48.00
4. Black felt messenger Bag $69.44
5. STEVEN JOBS biography - Great and inspiring book. You can get it in your local book store or online at www.amazon.com for £ 11.50
GIFT FOR KIDS:
1. Toddler dress on Etsy £30.00
2. Cool Shirt for boys $24.00
3. Baby Bear slippers $32.00
4. Cutie with claws $50.00
GIFTS FOR PETS!
1. Dog toy $7.50
2. Dog collar $42.00
3. The Cat Ball $79.00
I hope you like some of the items. Which one do you like the most? If you have some gift ideas please share it with me!