03 September 2010

Bracelets

As you know bracelets are pieces of jewellery worn around the wrist on either arm. People of multiple cultures, ages and genders wear them. Bracelets can have a special meaning of function and is considered a sentimental or romantic gift. Because of the variety of bracelets available to make and purchase, they are sometimes worn as a form of expression of fashion, style or interest.

I would like to show you some of my bracelets made by me couple days ago and also some interesting pieces made by various crafters on Etsy which inspired me. Enjoy!!

"Rainbow" made by me    http://www.etsy.com/listing/54929798/rainbow

 
 
 "twisted" made by me http://www.etsy.com/listing/54434868/twisted

 
  
.. romantic cuffs made by me







 
  

This cute cuff is made from handpicked recycled fabrics. It's stretchy, so it will slip onto almost any wrist. It is made by Estelleshop on Etsy (This cute and modern cuff is made from handpicked recycled fabrics. It's stretchy, so it will slip onto almost any wrist)
 


"I have a good idea" by Fudumudu on Etsy!




No comments:

Post a Comment